Saturday, February 12, 2005

Brawl at The Hut TX

Last Thursday when I was away in Georgia, Chad and Daniel stepped out of the Dojo carrying their kits along with a bokken and jo in the other hand. In the parking lot two drunked up american football players (very stocky, and acting very stupid) we're having an argument, when one of them looks at Chad and asks, "Hey man, can I borrow your sticks?" Chad tells him "No."

This guy then slams the passenger door of the guy he's having an argument with, and the glass shatters. The owner of the truck goes around the truck, then around the man who slammed the door acting in utter shock that his truck window has been shattered. These two later get into a drunken brawl with Chad stepping in a little later to stop the winner from completely kicking in the other guys ribs thru his lungs, making the drunken idiot back away.

I'm hoping Chad or Daniel will post some details about this. Listening to Chad with what happened had me laughing on the floor. I'll see if I can digitally record Chad relating what happened and then post it here so everyone can see it instead of reading about it via text. This probably won't be posted until after next week since I'm out for 5 days working in Tacoma Washington. However, if you can't wait, email or post a message to Chad about what all happened and he can give you the details.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Ye gods! Drunken idiots! I'll be watching this blog piece for an update. I hope nobody was hurt...the two drunken idiots I mean. :)

4:41 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Gee, sounds like a wonderful couple those two drunken idiots. And no cops came around?? Must've been one hell of a spectator show with Abbot and Costello.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home