Monday, June 26, 2006

Washington Update

Hey everybody! sorry I have not posted in awhile. I have been very busy since moving to South Park!! I have opened a class and have taught 4 classes so far. First class 10 people showed up five hadf given up by the end. second class had 5 sztudents and now we are down to 2. That is about what I expected. The 2 serious students are starting to catch on. The girl Hannah who is fifteen will make a fine Aikidoka. She had trained previously in Mui Thai and is afraid of nothing.The young gentleman Jason is very enthusiastic and is quite willing to accept instruction both will do well if they stick with it.
Other than missing everybody in Texas I am really enjoying life up here I have been getting into riding bicycles putting in about 20-25 miles a day. lots of hills!!

I will post again once we are progressing or if I have some free time

Joe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home