Thursday, May 25, 2006

Texas Update

The Hut Texas has had a grading with Mr. Chad Hatcher being promoted to 3rd Kyu. I was promoted to 1st kyu (lumps are now healed). In other news I have relocated to Goldendale Washington. Where I have obtained permission to start teaching basic Aikido at the local middle school. I am looking forward to the experience. Congratulations to all who were promoted both in New Mexico and in Texas. I will post updates on the new Washington school as things start to progress. Thank You to Sensei Al Montemar for the many years of training. I will look forward to many visits back to Dallas. Mo, Jonathan, Danny and Carlton I will be making the trip back for your 4th kyu Grading for certain. Train well

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill Loose said...

Good luck in Washington, we wish you the best of luck

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home