Tuesday, March 28, 2006

There must be something in the air

We here in Alamogordo received news last week that Sensei Rogers is coming for a visit. Upon his arrival we all will be graded. Sensei will be doing his grading on April 1st, I don't know if this is relevant or not, but as always it will be a tough one. We as a class look forward to a visit from Sensei Rogers, but you can see the fear in the eyes of some of the newer members when a grading was mentioned. I tell them that the pain is temporary, but the pride of that next step to reaching there goal, what ever that may be, will make it worth while. I don't know if the pep talk helped or not, but I do what I can. I'll have more when the crying is done. I wish you all luck who will be grading and congratulations to those who already have.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

definetly something in the air Sensei Montemar has also announced a grading for this spring. the specific date has not been revealed

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home