Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tuesdays class

well first an apology to all for not posting in a while. Class last night was an excellent one. We have a new student Chris who will be with us only a short while as he leaves for the Army in early July. Went over several techniques ikkyo and positive shihonage were the main focus.
I ran into a student who used to train with us at Tamura's Judo I am hoping he will return to the mat but I have doubts as he was mentioning how his knees are gone. Also met a mui thai guy who has some interest in trying Aikido, again can we get him to the mat?
I would ask some of you Aikido bloggers to invite you dojo mates to join us. I have noticed that the "US Headquarters" has decided to not participate in this blog or thier own for that matter. I find this to be rather unfortunate, as the point of this is to increase fellowship between the ESTA schools
Well enough for now hi to everyone and keep training the mat is where its at.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Bill Loose said...

Greetings from the U.S. I would like to apologize for not writing sooner. Beleive me when I say that it's not because of a lack of interest, just a bad memory. I had every intention of joining the blog, but life it seems always gets in the way. After a while it was just forgoten. This is no excuse, but it happens. Sensei Emel tells me that he has made several atempts to log on the site but can not get through. As for the rest of us we all are aware of the site and do intend to participate. Thanks Sensei Ellis for the reminder and when news becomes available as to how and what the U.S. club is doing we will be glad to share.
Bill Loose

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home