Wednesday, March 30, 2005

EBay

If any of you are avid EBay hunters, you will see a copy of Positive Aikido for sale on the UK site. I will explain why it is there!

Sensei Ellis contacted me about selling a copy of the book on EBay. I had mentioned the idea to him some time ago. I have now added the book for two reasons. 1. To let Aikido readers around the world know the book has been published. 2. It is a very cheap form of advertising! I wanted everyone who reads this Blog to know why it was there, and to warn you not to bid for it! (Unless you want too!) I would like to remind you, all three authors will be available on the Abbe Kenshiro course in May to sign any books that you have already bought.

The anticipation of the course in May is mounting this side of the Atlantic, I hope you are all feeling the same? I have stepped up my training a few paces, as I think I am going to have my hands full with some of you on the day! Joking apart, I am very much looking forward to meeting you all on the course. It Will give me a chance to put a face to a name.

Very best regards

Nigel

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Nigel, good idea going on Ebay with the book. Also it looks like only Sensei and my good friend Chad wil be attending from our school. The surgery has left me financially distressed so I will not be able to make the trip. I will make it over at a later time. Perhaps it is for the best as I would like to be 100% before you guys get a chance at me :-)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous mark greenwood said...

Have bought lots of aikido related products from ebay.
positive aikido is a quality book.
is it worth having a link on the product page on ebay to people who can give positive feedback on the book?

4:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home