Friday, January 28, 2005

Tuesday and Thursday Blended

On Tuesday on this week Al Sensei and I were one on one. We worked on footwook. Feet placement before decided technique used, rotation of heal or toe in relation to specific techniques, and finishing in correct posture after hip movement and follow through.

On Thursday Daniel and Karl showed for a good class. Started with 5th form to immoblization and then we went into on 2nd , 3rd, 4th, and 7th for prepration for testing in March. Karl and I went through all eight in each and Daniel concentrated on 2nd. Karl and I found that work is needed to get through 3rd and 4th for the test. Basics are achieved, but we both need to work on the fluid movements. As for Daniel his ukeme needs work to get to 5th kyu. I learned alot of what is needed for myself to get it done. WORK, WORK, WORK!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Chad, keep these coming will help to motivate me during rehab. wish I was thier for Tuesday:-( well thursday too:-)

9:42 AM  
Blogger Mike McConnell said...

Hey, check out http://thehutushq.blogspot.com (The Hut - US Headquarter) and http://deafaikido.blogspot.com (a hard of hearing student of the Alamogordo ESTA dojo.

Happy Blogging! Dave Rogers says "Hola!"

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home