Wednesday, January 19, 2005

All, but 2 are injured!?!

In class last night I was the only student. As of last week Daniel and I were the only students not injured. Did I wipe him out? School most likely interfered with him coming to class. Anyway, Al Sensei and I had a good round of 2nd and 4th form. With 4th being a firmer static then 2nd it was a good mix. We also went into 5th , 6th, and 7th forms to get movement for a good stretching and work out. Come on testing!!! I believe I'm mentally ready for it, but physically 3rd and 4th is more of a problem for me then 5th, 6th, and 7th. Hips, hips, hips.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too whom are you referring when you say wipe him out?

10:01 PM  
Blogger chad747 said...

To Anonymous,
I thought that I may of wiped out Daniel, but school was the reason for a no-show. Sometimes I play too rough!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home